The Board of Directors is the ultimate decision-making body of Ageas, with the exception of matters reserved to the shareholders by company law or by the Articles of Association.
Ageas has set up four Board Committees:
- The Corporate Governance Committee.
- It is chaired by Jozef De Mey and also comprises Guy de Selliers, Jan Zegering Hadders and Roel Nieuwdorp.
- The Audit Committee.
- It is chaired by Jan Zegering Hadders and also comprises Lionel Perl and Jane Murphy.
- The Remuneration Committee.
- It is chaired by Roel Nieuwdorp and also comprises Jane Murphy and Steve Broughton.
The Risk & Capital Committee.
It is chaired by Guy de Selliers and also comprises Lionel Perl, Ronny Bruckner and Steve Broughton.