- Ping An
- BlackRock, Inc.
- Schroders Plc
- Franklin Mutual Advisers
- Identified retail Investors
- Identified institutional investors
- Other investors
FY 2020 Results
(*) Based on number of shares as at 6/11/2017 and on last notifications received. "Identified retail" and "Identified institutional" investors estimated by NasdaqOMX.
(**) "Institutional Share by Geography" estimated by NasdaqOMX.
I. Issued capital
(subscribed capital/ paid up capital and called-up capital)
Situation on 18/12/2020
II. Voting rights attached to voting securities
1. Shares with voting rights
|* these Ageas shares are:
- included in net equity related to securities which were not included in the calculation of the dividend and earnings per share
- related to by Ageasfinlux and Fortis Bank emitted underlying hybrid bonds, exchangeable in shares
- only entitled to dividend and to vote as from the effective exchange of the bonds
(Total number of voting rights, on which basis the percentage of participation must be calculated that could lead to notification)
IV. Additional data
Ageas shares potentially to be issued resulting from options
|V. Statutory/legal thresholds||3%|
VI. Notifications of an interest in Ageas
Shareholders with an interest of 3% or 5% or a multiple of 5% in Ageas’s capital are required under Belgian law and under the articles of association of ageas SA/NV, the Belgian parent company of the group, to notify:
Determination of whether a threshold has been exceeded should be based on the total number of voting rights specified under Section III.
2. Main shareholders (above the statutory threshold of 3% - stake as mentioned in latest official notification)
|3. Notifications received from 1 September 2008 (see below)|